SCHEDULES OF INDIAN CONSTITUTION
1. First Schedule –List of States & Union Territories
2. Second Schedule- Salary of President, Governors,Chief Judges, Judges of High Court and Supreme court, Comptroller and Auditor General
3. Third Schedule-Forms of Oaths and affirmations
4. Fourth Schedule-Allocate seats for each state of India in Rajya Sabha
5. Fifth Schedule-Administration and control of scheduled areas and tribes
6. Sixth Schedule-Provisions for administration ofTribal Area in Asom, Meghalaya, Tripura, Mizoram &Arunachal Pradesh
7. Seventh Schedule-Gives allocation of powers and functions between Union & States. It contains 3 lists-Union List (For central Govt) /States List (Powers of State Govt) /Concurrent List (Both Union & States).
8. Eighth Schedule-List of 22 languages of India recognized by Constitution
9. Ninth Schedule-Added by I st amendment in 1951.Contains acts & orders related to land tenure, land tax, railways, industries.
10. Tenth Schedule-Added by 52nd amendment in1985. Contains provisions of disqualification of grounds of defection
11. Eleventh Schedule-By 73rd amendment in 1992.Contains provisions of Panchayati Raj.
12. Twelfth Schedule-By 74thamendment in 1992.Contains provisions of Municipal Corporation.