1. Sound travels faster in which thing?
2. Who was the first General-Secretary of the Indian National Congress?
3. From when was the Zero Base Budgeting in India first experimented?
4. Rainfall in the doldrums is of the nature of which precipitation?
5. Which first Indian leader to undergo imprisonment in 1882?
6. Which type of microorganism is most widely used in industries?
7. What is the maximum number of elected members in a State Assembly?
8. In fireworks, how is the green flame produced?
9. Which term for natural vegetation is associated with Siberia?
10. During the Indian Freedom struggle, who started a journal “The Indian Sociologist” ?
11. Person is called ‘Desert Fox’?
12. National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation is known what?
13. Water will be absorbed by root hairs, then how is when the external medium?
14. Which is not an important factor of climate of an area?
15. By whom was the Home Rule Movement in India was started?
16. By whom are Zonal Council provided?
17. Who does a liquid drop tend to assume a spherical shape?
18. With which Economic growth is usually coupled?
19. Where is the thermal equator found?
20. After whose name was a women’s division of the Indian National Army named?
1. Iron than in air
2. Dadabhai Naoroji
3. April, 1987
4. Orographic precipitation
5. C. Vijiaraghavachari
6. Bacteria, microalgae and fungi.
8. Because of barium
10. Shyamji Krishna Varma
11. Gen. Rommel 12. NACMF
15. Annie Besant and Tilak
16. By Parliamentary Act
17. Surface tension
19. North of the geographical equator
20. Rani Jhansi