1. ammeter : an instrument of measuring electric currents.
2. barometer : an instrument for measuring the pressure of air
3. manometer : an instrument for measuring gases.
4. micrometer : an instrument for measuring minute distances.
5. thermometer : an instrument for measuring temperature.
6. monophobia : fear of loneliness.
7. pharmacophobia : fear of medicines.
8. patroiphobia : fear of hereditary diseases.
9. pyrophobia : fear of fire
10. topophobia : fear of places.
11. sericulture : the raising of silkworms.
12. horticulture : the art of cultivating gardens/orchards.
13. apiculture : bee keeping on a large scale.
14. aviculture : the raising / keeping of birds.
15. pisciculture : the breeding of fish.
16. insectivorous : feeding on insects.
17. omnivorous : feeding on all kinds of food ( animal and vegetarian)
18. herbivorous : feeding on grass/herbs
19. carnivorous : feeding on flesh.
20. piscivorous : feeding of fish.
21. atmosphere : the mixture of gases that surround the earth.
22. hydrosphere : the surface of the earth covered by water.
23. biosphere : the part of the earth’s surface and atmosphere where plants and animals can live
24. lithosphere : the layer of rock that forms the outer part of the earth.
25. stratosphere : the layer of the earth’s atmosphere between 10 and 50 km above earth’s
26. idealism : the belief that a perfect life/ situation can be achieved.
27. pragmatism : thinking about solving problems in a practical way.
28. pessimism : the belief that bad things will happen.
29. optimism : the belief that good things will happen
30. theism : belief in the existence of god.