Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has recently developed an unmanned tank that can remotely operate and has named it ‘Muntra’. The agency has developed the tank in three different variants to tackle any kind of situation- for surveillance, another for mine detection and a third variant for reconnaissance in areas with nuclear and bio threats, according to a Business Insider report. The tank which is a first of its kind in the country has been developed and tested by Combat Vehicles Research and Development Establishment (CVRDE) in Avadi for the army, while the paramilitary has expressed its interest in using them in the areas that have been affected by the Naxals.
1) The 7th edition of South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) Artists Camp and Exhibition of Paintings has started at…?
b. New delhi
2) Who has won bronze medal in 105 kg men junior category at the Asian Youth and Junior Weightlifting Championships at Kathmandu ?
a. Pradeep singh
b. Love preeth singh
c. Manohar jalal
d. Abhiraj singh
3) Which bank has launched its first digital banking branch “CANDI”?
a. Yes bank
b. Axis bank
c. Canara bank
d. State bank
4) The 2018 Asian Football Confederation (AFC) U-19 championship will be hosted by which country?
5) Recently The Delhi Metro has become the world’s first completely ……Metro system?
6) The International Tiger Day (ITD) is observed every year on…?
a. July 28
b. July 29
c. July 27
d. July 26
7) Which country has successfully launched an advanced satellitecarrying rocket ‘Simorgh’ into space from the Imam Khomeini National Space Station in Semnan on July 27, 2017?
8) Which state government has launched its flagship health scheme “Care Companion Programme (CCP)” to educate family members of patient about taking better care of patients?
d. Uttar Pradesh
9) With the help of which country, India’s first bullet train project “Mumbai– Ahmedabad High-Speed Rail (MAHSR) corridor” will be Built?
10) Among the following which metro will launch the India’s first Mobile Ticketing System ‘OnGo’ which will help commuters pass the Automated Fare Collection (AFC) gates using their mobile phones?
a. Mumbai Metro
b. Delhi metro
c. Kolkata metro
d. Chennai metro
11) Which bank has acquired Snapdealowned mobile wallet FreeCharge in an all-cash deal worth Rs 385 crore to strengthen its position in the payments space?
a. Yes bank
b. Axis bank
d. Canara bank
12) Who has won bronze medal in 77 kgs men’s junior category at the Asian Youth and Junior Weightlifting Championships at Kathmandu?
a. Anil singh
b. Amith kapoor
c. Ajay singh
d. Kalyan chakraborthy
13) Which of the following statements are true about “ Kaizala”?
1. Microsoft India has officially launched ‘Kaizala’ a Made for India app for businesses and organizations, which is powered by Azure Cloud platform
2. It is designed for large group communications and work management, and works even on 2G networks.
3. The app would help organisations communicate, collaborate and
complete tasks and bring together desktop users and mobile-only users who may be within or outside their organisations.
a. Only 1 & 2 are true
b. Only 2 & 3 are true
c. Only 1 & 3 are true
d.All 1,2 and 3 are true
14) The headquarters of the Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) is …?
15) According to 2017 Dell Women Entrepreneur Cities (WE Cities) index, which are the only Indian cities among the top 50 global cities?
a. Hyderabad & Chennai
b. Bengaluru & delhi
c. Mumbai & Shimla
d. Chennai & Mumbai
BRICS sign memorandum to facilitate taxation cooperation :Tax authorities of the five BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India,China, South Africa) countries have signed a landmark document to establish a mechanism for taxation cooperation. The BRICS Taxation Cooperation Memorandum, signed at the fifth meeting of BRICS Heads of Tax Authorities, is the bloc’s first document that elevates taxation cooperation to the institutional level
16) The World Hepatitis Day (WHD) is observed every year on…?
a. July 26
b. July 27
c. July 28
d. July 29
17) The Union Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) has launched two Mobile apps – India Quake and … to send alerts on earthquake parameters and oceanic disturbances?
a. Sagar ghosh
b. Sagar tarang
c. Sagar quake
d. Sagar vani
18) Which country hosted the 2017 BRICS National Security Advisors (NSAs) meeting?
19) The Madras High Court has ruled that which national song to be made compulsory in all educational institutions and government or private organisations in Tamil Nadu?
c. Aayo pyare bacche
d. Ye mera India
20) The Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI) is a Miniratna Indian public sector unit engaged in the business of dredging. Recently, it is in news because a proposal for disinvestment of DCI is under consideration of the Government of India (GoI). The proposal is aimed at upgrading technology, improving capability, infusing capital to buy necessary dredgers and equipments and instilling experienced professional management to optimize the operations of DCI. The headquarters of Dredging Corporation of India Limited is at …?
21) Name the Indian organisation that has designed and build the Dr APJ Abdul Kalam memorial?
a. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
b.Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO
c. Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC)
d. Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
22) Nitish kumar has been sworn-in as the new Chief Minister of which state?
23) Among the following Who has led Indian delegation at the 2017 BRICS Labour & Employment Ministers’ Meet?
a. Sushma swaraj
b. Bandaru Dattatreya
c. Smriti Irani
d. Uma bharathi
24) Name the committee, that the GST council has formed , to select members of National Anti-profiteering Authority (NAPA) under GST?
a. Manohar alwal
b. Jagdish singh
c. Pradeep kumar sinha
d. Harish jain
25) Who among the following has been honoured with the Life Time Excellence Award at the 2017 National Earth System Sciences (NESS) awards for his significant contribution in the field of isotope geo-science?
b. Rajesh duggal
c. Shrikar bhattacharya
d. K. Gopalan
26) The 18th anniversary of ‘Kargil Vijay Diwas’ has celebrated across the country on…?
a. July 26
b. July 27
c. July 28
d. July 29
27) The country that has recently declared total independence from IMF and World Bank (WB) is …?
28) The United Nations (UN) has selected which city as the data hub for the Middle East North Africa and South Asia (MENASA) region for the city’s integrated initiatives to mine and manage its data?
29) Name the union minister who has chaired the first-ever meeting of the newly constituted Islands Development Agency (IDA)?
a. Arun jaitley
b. Sushma swaraj
c. Bandaru dattatreya
d. Rajnath singh
30) Among the following, Who has been appointed as India’s alternate Governor on the Board of Governors of the Asian Development Bank (ADB)?
a. Subhash Chandragarg
b. Manohari iyyer
c. Jitesh deshmukh
d. Mahesh kumar