1. At which Harappan site have traces of a horse been found?
2. Of which site of Harappan is associated with rice cultivation?
3. Which ruler of southern India were the contemporaries of kings of the Gupta empire?
4.Which was the great Hindu king who combined in himself the qualities of Samdragupta and Ashoka?
5. Who first divied his empire into Iqtas during the process of civil administration?
6. Who laid the foundation of the first independent Turkish kingdom in India?
7. Which God with three heads and horns,surrounded by animals,represented on a seal from Mohenjodaro?
8. Which Veda contains an account of magical charms and spells?
9. Who was the first Indian Hindi scholar of the Mughal period?
0. Which structure was constructed by Emperor Akbar in Fatehpur Sikri?
11. Who was the first Muslim ruler to formulate the theory of Kingship similar to the theory of divine right of king?
12. By whom was Kadambari was written?
13. Who had the Revenue system during Akbars reign?
14. Who was the ruler of medieval India who is credited with the building of the Grand Trunk Road?
15. Which Mughal ruler was ignorant of the art of reading and writing?
16. What is Mohenjodaro is also known?
17. Which Harappan site is showing evidence of two cultural phases, Harappan and pre-Harappan?
18. The most famous musician at the court of Akbar was Tansen. what was his original name?
19. Who was assigned he first Iqta in India by Mohammad Ghori?
20. Who intdroduced the famous Persian festival of Nauroj in India
21. Which Sultan had greatest number of slaves in his court?
22. Who was assigned the first Iqta in India by Mohammad Ghori?
23. During the Mughal rule,by which name was the copper coin known?
24. By whom was the temple of Konark built?
25. Which popular Sufi Silsilah tried to counteract the liberal religious policy if Akbar?
26. Who concluded the Treaty od Sdritngapatnam with Tipu Sultan?
27. What was the erlier name of Surinam ?
29. Which one of the Chola Kings conquered Ceylon?
30. How many hymns does the Rigveda consists?
31. Where did the Pallava Kings make of rock-cut temples?
32. Amir Khusrau played a pioneer role in the development of which thing?
33. In which year,the battle of Buxar was fought?
34. What was the The capital of Bahamani Kingdom?
35. By whom was Itmad-ud-daulas tomb at Agra was built?
36. Who built the temple of the Sun God at Konark?
37. Which transferred his capital from Rajgir to Pataliputra?
38. Which dynasty succeeded Sungas?
39. Who was the successor of Shivaji? -Sambhaji 80. Dhondu Pant is better known as which name?