1) Rafael Nadal has won the 2017 French Open Men’s Singles Tennis Tournament by defeating Swiss star Stanislas Wawrinka. Rafael nadal belongs to which country?
2) Soumitra Chatterjee has been selected for France’s highest civilian award “Legion of Honour” for his outstanding contribution to cinema and theatre. Chatterjee is …….Actor?
a. Telugu actor
b. Bengali actor
c. Kannada actor
d. Tamilian actor
3) The Union Government has launched a video conferencing aided legal service for the people living in rural areas. Through this , the legal aid to poor will fulfill the government’s commitment to ensure access to justice and empowerment of the poor. Name this service?
4) Dr C Narayana Reddy, passed away recently, He was associated with which field?
5) Nguyen Duc Hoa has won the 2017 Mumbai Mayor’s Cup International Open Chess Tournament. He belongs to which country?
6) The World Day Against Child Labour is observed every year on……….?
a. June 10
b. June 11
c. June 12
d. June 13
7) India has signed an agreement with which country to provide fresh assistance of $318 million credit line to develop the island nation’s railway sector?
8) Who is the new Prime minister of Nepal?
a. Sher Bahadur Deuba
b. Kriti nedha
c. Nidhi Mehta
d. Srikanth saroj deuba
9) Who among the following is the Indian sports person who has been featured in the 2017 Forbes list of world’s highest paid atheltes?
a. Virat kohli
b. Leander paes
c. Sania mirza
d. M S Dhoni
10) Love Raj Singh Dharmashaktu, an Indian mountaineer, has been honoured by which country for scaling Mt. Everest for a record six times?
11) The first Sri Lankan cricketer to be inducted into ICC Hall of Frame recently is ….?
a. Chamindaa vaas
c. Muttaiah Muralitharan
d. Sanath Jayasuriya
12) The Union Minister of Railways Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu has inaugurated the first-ever Indian Railways Human Resources Round Table Conference in which city on June 10, 2017?
d. New delhi
13) Sasmita Malik has been awarded 2016 AIFFWomen’s Player of the Year. Malik won the award for her immense contribution to the success and growth of the Indian women’s which sports/game team?
14) Who will be the new Managing Director (MD) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the National Stock Exchange (NSE) after he gets relieved from his duties at apex cricket body BCCI?
a. Prabhat jain
b. Chitra ramakrishnan
c. Vikram Limaye
d. Vinod bhatia
15) Name the Indian personality who has launched ‘Selfie with Daughter’ app to raise awareness among people about female foeticide and sex selection?
a. Atal bihari vajpayee
b. Narendra Modi
c. Pranab Mukherjee
d. Sushma swaraj
16) The 22nd edition of European Union Film Festival (EUFF) has started in which city?
b. New Delhi
17) Name the bank that has become the first Indian bank to launch bio-degradable prepaid gift cards?
a. Axis bank
b. Canara bank
c. Yes bank
18) India and which UN Organisation have launched a partnership fund that will support sustainable development projects across the developing world?
19) Name the Indian American who has been chosen for the 2017 NASAAstronaut Candidate Class?
a. Ramesh tiwari
b. Raja chari
c. Rakul mehtha
d. Radha mohan mehta
20) Who among the following Indian personality has been conferred with the WHO DirectorGeneral’s Special RecognitionAward for global tobacco control?
a. J P Nadda
b. Nitin Gadkari
c. Sushma swaraj
d. Venkaiah naidu
21) Which country’s state-run news agency is the Xinhua that will set up a $1 million fund to institutionalize media cooperation among the BRICS countries including awards for journalists from the five member states?
22) Basudev Chatterji, was associated with which field, who passed away recently?
c. Film industry
23) Which summit of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) summit has started in Astana, Kazakhstan from June 8, 2017?
24) Which among the following statements are true about World Oceans Day?
a. The World Oceans Day (WOD) is observed every year on June 8 .
b. Our Oceans, Our Future is the theme of World Oceans Day 2017
c. The 2017 WOD has coincided with the first-ever United Nations World Oceans Conference taking place from 5 to 9 June at UN headquarters in New York
d. All above are true
25) K G Karmakar and who is the other one , who have been appointed as new Independent Directors of India Post Payments Bank (IPPB).?
a. Giridhar shankar
b. Gauri kumar
c. Gauri shankar
d. Gautam kumar
26) Which country has tied up with china to build 1200MW Budhi-Gandaki Hydropower Project?
27) Who among the following tennis pair have won the 2017 French Open mixed doubles tournament?
a. Rohan Bopanna and Gabriela Dabrowski
b. Sania Mirza and Ivan Dodig
c. Anna-Lena Groenefeld and Robert Farah
d. Sania mirza and rohan bopanna
28) Raj Kamal Jha, the Chief Editor of which news paper, has been bestowed with the RedInk Award for the ‘Journalist of the Year’ 2017 for providing exemplary stewardship over the last couple of years to the newspaper?
a. The Times of India
b. Deccan Chronicle
c. The Hindu
d. The Indian express
29) Name the city that hosts the second edition of National Health Editors’ Conference on Yoga -2017?
b. New delhi
30) Which of the following statements are true about the Indian bank that will set up 100 digital villages across the country?
1. The Vijaya Bank will set up 100 digital villages in various States of the country as part of its initiative to promote digital banking among the rural population
2. It is the only public sector financial institution to develop digital villages with focus on rural areas and it has already developed five villages including the one in Guntur district.
3. In those villages, the bank will provide Internet, free Wi-Fi connectivity, mobile payment facilities, ATM cards, online banking and others besides educating the villagers through door-to door campaign
4. The bank will also open bank accounts to all the eligible villagers including children and encourage them to make transactions digitally.
a. Only 1 & 2 are true
b. Only 2 & 3 are true
c. Only 3 & 4 are true
d. All 1,2,3 & 4 are true