1. Nandivarman II
2. Mahendravarman I
3. Narasimhavarman I
Answer : 4, 2, 3, 1
2. Which Kavya of Sanskrit, deal with court intrigues & access to power of Chandragupta Maurya?
Answer : Mudrarakshahsa
3. On which of the following systems of Hindu Philosophy, Shankara charya wrote commentary in 9th century AD?
Answer : Uttarmimansa
4. The eighth-century tripartite power stru ggle was among …………….
Answer : Chalukyas, Pallavas, Pandyas
5. Capital of the Videha Kingdom is
Answer : – Mithila
6. Which king started the organization of Kumbh fair at Allahabad?
Answer : Harshavardhana
7. Upnishads are books on :
Answer : Philosophy
8. Who was the first Indian ruler who had territory outside India?
Answer : Kanishka
9. Ashoka the great Mauryan king died in
Answer : 332 BC
10. Who were worshipped during Early Vedic Civilization?
Answer : Varuna, Indra, Surya
11. Where were the hymns of Rig veda composed?
Answer : Punjab
12. Which is a indus place having great bath in Larkana district of Sind pro vince in Pakistan?
Answer : Mohenjo-Daro
13. What led to the end of Indus Valley Civilization?
Answer : Invasion of Aryans, Recurrent Floods, Earthquakes
14. Who was the main male God worshipped by Indus people?
Answer : pashupati
15. Ellora temple built by ?
Answer : The Rashtrakutas
16. Dharmpala was the founder of ….. dynasty.
Answer : pala dynasty
17. Which of the following statement is/ are correct?
I. In the 326 BC Alexander invaded India.
II. Ambhi (king of TaxilA. welcomed Alexander and his men
III. Alexander died in 332 BC
Answer : Only I, II
18. Who was the ruler of the kingdom bet ween the rivers Jhelum and Chenab?
Answer : King Porus
19. Who was the last Hindu emperor of northern India?
Answer : Harsha
20. Pulakesn 2 was the first ruler of the …………..
Answer : Chalukya dynasty