Answer : Sangama Dynasty
2. During the Gupta Empire, the term “UPARIKARA” was used for
Answer : . An extra tax levied on all subjects.
3. Tuluva Narasa who ruled the Vijayna gara Empire for the period 1491-1503 belonged to which dynasty?
Answer : Tuluva Dynasty
4. Chola Empire was divided into:
Answer : Mandalams, Nadu, Kurram & Vala nadu
5. For which period did Harihara Ra ya II of Sangma dynasty ruled the Vijay nagara Empire?
Answer : 1377-1404
6. The traces of Janapadas and Ma ha janpadas are found in___?
Answer : Vedic text, Buddha text, Jaina text
7. Which one of the following was the capital of Kosala?
Answer : Sravasti
8. Champa was the capital of which one of the following Mahajana padas in Ancient India?
Answer : Anga
9. Bimbisara was the founder of which one of the following dynasties?
Answer : Haryanka
10. A Janapadin was the ___ of a janapada.
Answer : Ruler
11. the excavator of Harappa site
Answer : Dayaram sahni
12. Dholavira is situated at the bank of River:
Answer : Luni
13. What is true about Lothal-ancient site?
I. Lothal was an ancient port of Indus civilization.
II. It was excavated by the S.R. Rao
III. Currently it is situated in the Pakistan.
Answer : Only I , II
14. Which is the correct chronology of the excavation of the site in the Indus civilization?
Answer : III, I, II & IV
15. In the Vedic age, who was the head of “Grama”?
Answer : Gramini
16. Which of the following is true regarding the Aryan Economy?
I. Aryans, crossed the nomadic stage.
II. Lion, elephants, & Boar were not known to them.
III. Coins were known to them.
Answer : Only I
17. The local name of Mohenjodaro is:
Answer : Mould of the dead
18. the correct pair :
A. Yoga darshan Patanjali
B. Mimansa Jaimini
C. Vedant Badarayana
Answer : : All are the correct.
19. Who were the immediate successors of the Mauryas in Magadha?
Answer : Sungas
20. Which one of the following item was collected only in case under the Mauryas?
Answer : . Pranaya