1. Which is considered a hot-spot of biodiversity in India?
2. What does the special status of Jammu and Kashmir imply?
3. Why are Metals good conductor of heat than insulator?
4. Where is pearl fishing well developed in India?
5. By whom was the rare work on architecture, Samarangana Sutradhara written?
6. Who was the first Indian to win the World Amateur Billiards title?
7. Who was the first asian to have received the Nobel Prize?
8. Which of a species describes the tropic function it fills in its environment?
9. What is the most important item of export among marine products from India?
10. Who was the first Sultan of Delhi to introduce the practice of ‘Sijda’ ?
11. To whom is the Chief Minister of a State responsible?
12. A mixture of camphor and benzoic acid can be easily separated by which method?
13. Which is the oldest ‘stock exchange of India?
14. What is the approximate equatorial circumference of the earth?
15. Which Sultan of Delhi imposed Jazfya on the Brahmins also ?
16. Who got the ‘Bharat Ratna’ award, before becoming the President of India?
17. Which vitamin is generally excreted by humans in urine?
18. What is the source of maximum income to Panchayati Raj?
19. Which is present in the largest amount in terms of percent by mass in the earth’s crust?
20. The Mansabdari system introduced by Akbar from which system was it borrowed from?
1. Western Ghats
2. A separate Constitution
3. They contain free electrons
4. Off the coast at Rameshwaram
5. Bhoja Paramara
6. Wilson Jones
7. R.N. Tagore
12. Chemical method
13. Bombay Stock Exchange
14. 40,000 km
15. Firoz Tughlaq
16. Dr. Zakir Hussain
17. Vitamin C
18. Government grants