1. Which is UN Programme and not special agency?
2. Who is the author of the famous novel ‘Gone with the Wind’?
3. Which mammal rolls itself into ball at the time of danger?
4. Which State has the largest forest area. ?
5. Sufi Kalam, a type of devotional music, is the characteristic of which state?
6. Which Directive Principle of State Policy has NOT been implemented so far?
7. When some detergent is added to water, what will be the surface tension?
8. What is the situation with increasing unemployment and inflation termed?
9. Port Blair – the capital of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, is located in which island?
10. What was the original name of Tansen, the most famous musician at the court of Akbar?
11. Which Sanskrit poet called as the Indian Shakespeare?
12. How many chamber are found in the heart of frog?
13. Which amendments accorded precedence to Directive Principle over Fundamental Rights?
14. Which is the biggest lake in India?
15. Which Indian ruler established embassies in foreign countries. on modern lines?
16. In an atom the order of filling up of the orbitals is governed by which principle?
17. Which decade is celebrated as United Nations Decade for Women?
18. Which agency has the power to declare any industrial unit as a potentially sick unit?
19. Which are the west-flowing rivers of southern Indian which flow into Arabian Sea?
20. When was the Indus Valley Civilization flourished?
2. Charles Dickens
6. Uniform civil code for the citizens
7. Increases 8. Stagflation
9. South Andaman
10. Ramtanu Pande
13. 42nd Amendment
14. Chilka Lake
15. Tipu Sultan
16. Aufbau principle
19. Narmada and Tapti
20. During 2500-1750 B.C