Answer : Frequency remains same
2. Who is the author of “The Kalam effect: My years with the president”?
Answer : P.M. Nayer
3. CENVAT is associated with which rate?
Answer : Rate of indirect tax
4. At the summer solstice, which latitude will have the longest night?
Answer : 60°S
5. What was the script of Indus Valley Civilization?
Answer : Undeciphered
6. Which branch of science deals with the study of tissue found in the body of organism?
Answer : Histology
7. By whom is Recognition to a political party accorded?
Answer : By the Election Commission
8. For which thing is Washing soda the common name?
Answer : Sodium carbonate
9. Through where does the Tropic of Cancer passes?
Answer : India and Saudi Arabia
10. What are Brahmanas ?
Answer : Texts on sacrificial rituals
11. Who is the author of the book ‘Freedom from Fear’?
Answer : Aung San Suukyi
12. When is Doctor’s Day, Bidhan Chandra Roy Birth Day is observed?
Answer : July 1
13. Which hormone is injected into cow and buffalow during milking?
Answer : Oxytocin
14. What happens when a sudden fall in the barometric reading?
Answer : Storm
15. What is the meaning of ‘Buddha’?
Answer : The Enlightened one
16. Which Amendment provided for an authoritative version of the Constitution in Hindi?
Answer : 58th
17. Heat given to an ideal gas under isothermal conditions is used in which work?
Answer : In doing external work
18. How long does India’s economic zone extend miles off its coast?
Answer : 200
19. How is the Relative humidity of the atmosphere directly affected?
Answer : Change in atmospheric temperature
20. Kautilya was the Prime Minister of which Indian ruler ?
Answer : Chandragupta Maurya