2. Which was the first National Security Advisor of India who died recently?
3. What is the first compound which is fixed during photosynthesis?
4. At low elevation which cloud are to be found?
5. During which reign did both Vardhaman Mahavira and Gautama Buddha preach their doctrines?
6. Which Union Territory attained statehood in February, 1987 ?
7. The escape velocity from the surface of the earth does not depend on which body?
8. In India, which first bank of limited liability managed by Indians and founded in 1881?
9. Which colour types do not indicate fair or fine weather?
10. What is the name by which Ashoka is generally referred to in his inscriptions?
11. A. Nageshwara Rao is associated with which field?
12. To which are Phototrophic and Geotropic movements linked?
13. On which date was the State of Bombay was bifurcated into Maharashtra and Gujarat?
14. A place having an average annual temperature of 27°C and an annual rainfall of over 200 cm.where is this?
15. Which region did not form the part of Ashoka’s empire?
16. Which is the most unreactive gas?
17. When was Inter-Governmental Authori on Development come into existence?
18. Which rural bank has been named after a river?
19. In which type of climate does the temperature never rise above 10°C throughout the year?
20. Which Gupta ruler was equally great in the art of peace, wars and personal accomplishment?
1. It will rise a little higher
2. Brajesh Mishra
7. Mass of the body
8. Oudh Commercial Bank
11. A. Motion Picture
13. May 1, in the year 1960
17. 21st March, 1996
18. Varada Grameen Bank
19. Tundra Climate