GOVERNMENT COLLEGE FOR MEN (AUTONOMOUS) KADAPA
B.A Fourth Semester Examinations March/April- 2017
PART- ll: Political Science
Paper IV: Indian Government and Politics
Time: 3 Hrs Max. Marks: 75
Answer any THREE of the following out of six questions 3×15= 45
Each question carries 15 marks.
All questions carry equal marks
1. Describe the powers and functions of the Supreme Court of India.
2. Critically examine the style and nature of Indian politics
3. Discuss about defects and reforms in our electoral system of India.
4. Write an essay on the role of Governor in state politics.
5. Examine the impact of social and economic conditions of Indian polities
6. Explain the challenges and remedies to the National integration.
Answer any FIVE of the following questions 5X6=30Marks
Each question carries 6 marks.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. Composition of the High Court
2. Independence of Judiciary in India
3. Bharatiya Janata Party (B.J.P)
4. Pressure groups in Indian Politics
5. Voting behaviour
6. Election Commission
7. 74th Constitutional amendment Act
8. Role of the Mandal Parishad Development Officer (MPDO) svode boas esas o dos (MPDO)
9. Caste in Indian politics
10. What are the various causes that led to youth and student unrest?