1. Admissions are made on ALL INDIA BASIS.
2. Selection will be based on valid CAT/MAT score followed by group discussion and personal interview.
Eligibility: First class Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology from a recognized university with 1) at least 60% marks in aggregate (I to IV Year) or 6.5 CGPA on 10 point scale and 2) a valid CAT /MAT score.
1. Application fee is Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates).
2. Applications are to be submitted along with photocopies of necessary certificates and Demand Draft for Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favor of Director, NIT Warangal, payable at S.B.H, NIT Warangal Branch (Code No. 20149) or any other Nationalized Bank payable at Warangal..
3. Name, address and contact number of the candidate should be written on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
Fees paid to the Institute and hostel is not refundable under any circumstances, if thecandidate chooses to leave the Institute after the date of commencement of registration. Only the Laboratory / Library and other deposits are refundable, at the discretion of the Director. However, if a candidate cancels his/her admission before commencement of class work Rs.1000/- will be deducted from the admission fee and the remaining amount will be refunded.
Candidates awaiting the results of the final semester/year may also apply. But they should
submit the final marks list on or before 15th September, 2017 in case they are selected.
Failing to submit all required certificates before due date, admission stands cancelled
How to Apply : Applications submitted in any proforma other than the one provided in the Institute web site (www.nitw.ac.in) or those received after the due date or those, which are incomplete in any respect, will not be considered. Candidates should send their applications by Speed Post / Registered Post superscribing “Application for Admission into MBA - 2017” on the envelope to The Chairman(Admissions), Academic Section, National Institute of Technology, Warangal - 506 004, Telangana. If two or more candidates obtain the same marks, the aggregate percentage of marks they obtained at the qualifying degree examination, will be the criterion for selection of the candidate. In case of further tie, elder person by age will be given preference.
Required Documents :
- Application forms duly filled in must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Photocopies of Marks Memoranda / Grade Sheets of all the examinations leading to the qualifying degree.
- Photocopy of Integrated Community Certificate (in the prescribed Proforma), if applicable.
- Photocopy of OBC certificate, issued on or after 01-01-2016 where applicable.
- Photocopy of Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applicable.
- Photocopy of the Degree / Provisional Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination. In case, final result is awaited,provisional pass certificate should be submitted at the time of counseling or before the date given by the Institute, failing which the admission shall be cancelled.
- Photocopy of the Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution lastattended.
- Photocopy of the CAT/MAT rank card with valid score or admit card of CAT/MAT Exam (in such a case, the candidate must produce the CAT/MAT score card during the GD & PI process, if short listed). Applications without these documents shall be deemed to be incomplete and shall be rejected.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR ADMISSIONS:
- Last date for receipt of filled-in Application form along With requisite DD by post / hand: 03-02-2017
- List of Short-listed Candidates (On the Institute Website): 17.02.2017
- Date of Group Discussion and Interview:17th&18th March, 2017
- Display of final results on Institute website 24th March 2017
- Payment of Tuition fees:on or before 7th April 2017
CONTACT DETAILS: For further information please see our institute website or contact:
The Chairman (Admissions)
Academic Section National Institute of Technology,
Telangana – 506 004.
Email : email@example.com