Institute of Hotel Management , Hyderabad , Vidyanagar invites applications for Hotel Management Course Admission programs 2017
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination. Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE 2017 on provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30.09.2017 The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his/her admission will stand cancelled.
For candidates from General and OBC categories, upper age limit is 22 years as on 01.07.2017. Candidates born on or after July 01, 1995 are eligible. In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, upper age limit is 25 years as on 01.07.2017. That is SC/ST candidates born on or after July 01, 1992 are eligible. Upper age limit for Physically Challenged candidates shall be reckoned as per the category he/she belongs to i.e. General/SC/ST/OBC. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/Pre-University Certificate shall be the authentic proof that will be accepted. At the time of counselling, this certificate must be produced in original as a proof of age, failing which the candidate will not be considered for counselling/admission.
HOW TO APPLY
Sale of Application Form and Information Brochure shall commence from 19.12.2016 from affiliated Institutes, NCHMCT OFFICE, NOIDA. Detail shall be available on the Council’s website www.nchm.nic.in from the 12.12.2016.
Candidates may also apply through on-line from 12.12.2016 by remitting fee through gateway payment. For on-line application and other details, access website https://applyadmission.net/nchmjee2017
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING UP THE APPLICATION FORM FOR JEE-2017
- The candidates are advised to go through the Admission Brochure carefully and acquaint themselves with all requirements in respect to filling up of the Application Form for JEE- 2017.
- It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to make sure that he/she is eligible and fulfils all the conditions prescribed for admission.
- If ineligibility of a candidate is detected at any stage before or after examination/declaration of result or during any stage of the programme, his/her candidature/admission will be cancelled without any notice, disciplinary action will be taken against him/her and entire fee will also be forfeited.
- The candidate must fill the application form in his/her own handwriting, clearly, legibly and in block letters.
- The Application Form should be filled in English only.
- Incomplete Application Form will be summarily rejected and no request will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate should write his/her name in CAPITAL LETTERS (IN ENGLISH) as given in Class X or equivalent certificate. Write a single letter in a box. Do not leave any blank box within any word of your name. Leave only one blank box between consecutive words of your name. If your name has several initials, leave one blank after each of them. o Name of Mother/Father: Write the name of your Mother or Father exactly as in your Class X or equivalent certificate. Leave one and only one blank box between consecutives words of your mother’s / father’s name.
- Date of birth: Enter the date, month and year of your birth as per English Calendar and as recorded in your School/Board (Class-X) Pre-University examination certificate. Use numerals 01 to 31 for Date, JAN to DEC for Month and four digits for year of birth. For example, if born on 16th August, 1995, the date should be entered as follows: 16.08.1995. Darken the appropriate ovals for date, month and year in each column.
- Category: Darken the appropriate ovals for your categories- General(GEN), Scheduled Caste(SC),Scheduled Tribe(ST), Other Backward Classes(OBC (Non Creamy Layer), and sub category such as Physically Disabled(PD) and Kashmiri Migrant(KM). Categories once declared by the candidate, cannot be changed at a later date (at the time of Counselling/admission). If no category is specified, you would be considered as falling under ‘General’ category only. And, no claim whatsoever shall be entertained thereafter. If a candidate falls in more than one category, he/she can darken more than one oval, e.g., if a candidate falls in SC & Physically Disabled categories then he/she should darken the ovals for SC and PD Categories.
- Gender: Darken the appropriate oval indicated for ‘Male’ , ‘Female’ or Other. o Qualifying Exam: Darken the oval titled “Passed” if you have already passed the 10+2 or any other specified qualifying examination, which makes you eligible for the Entrance Test. Darken the oval titled “APPEARING” if you are appearing for the examination, which makes you eligible. The title “APPEARING’ covers the cases of “APPEARED” candidates also.
- Nationality: If your nationality is Indian, darken the oval indicated for “INDIAN”. If your nationality is not Indian; darken the oval indicated for “OTHERS”.
- Mailing Address: Write your name and complete mailing address IN CAPITAL LETTERS including the PIN CODE along with Telephone/ Mobile numbers with relevant STD Code at which the communication is to be sent.
- Photograph of the candidate: The candidate should affix his/her recent colour photograph with white background (without attestation) taken not more than three months old. The photograph should be pasted (NOT STAPLED) in the space marked for it.
- Centre of Test: Refer to the list of Centres of Joint Entrance Examination 2017. Fill in the code from where candidate wishes to appear for Joint Entrance Examination.
- Verification and Countersignatures: While filing up of the application form, the candidate must verify the correctness of all the particulars furnished by him/her by putting his/her signature at the appropriate spaces provided for the purpose in the application form. Signature is also required to be put within the box provided. The candidate must also get his/her application form countersigned by the parent/guardian. Relationship of the person countersigning the application form with the candidate should also be specified in the box meant for the purpose. In case any candidate is found to have furnished false information or is found to have concealed any material information in his/her application, he/she will be debarred from admission. Further, such a candidate shall also be liable for punishment
PATTERN FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION
Reasoning and Logical Deduction 30 Marks
English Language 60 Marks
Aptitude for Service Sector 50 Marks
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Application Form Available Online 12 December 2016 to 14 April 2017
- Last Date for receipt of filled-in form 14 April 2017
- Availability of Admit Cards on NCHMCT website 19 April 2017 onwards
- Written Examination (JEE 2017) 29 April 2017 (Saturday)
- Timings of JEE 2017 1000 Hrs to 1300 Hrs (3 hours)
- Result of JEE on website 3rd Week of May, 2017
- Conduct of Counselling Last week of May 2017 and First week of June 2017
- Commencement of Academic Session 17 July, 2017
LAST DATE : 14-04-2017