1. How to submit application for a direct recruitment notification ?
For detailed procedure, please read the user guide. A brief description of overall procedure for submission is as follows: In total there are four steps.
You have to complete all the four steps.
- First step: Visit APPSC website www.apspsc.gov.in. Click on apply button against the notification. Select generate challan option in the window shown. Form for generating challan will be displayed. Fill that form and submit. You will get a pdf document down load the document and take a print.
- Second step: Approach any SBI Branch/APOnline centre and pay the exact amount indicated on the challan downloaded. After payment ensure that the Journal number and date of payment is entered on the candidates copy of challan. Note: If you pay excess or less amount than what is indicated on the challan, you will not able to submit the application.
- Third step: Visit the APPSC website www.apspsc.gov.in and click on apply and select the submit application link. Fill all the details and upload the photograph, If the details provided by you are correct, application form will be displayed, fill all the details and then submit, after submission download the pdf document.
- Fourth step: Check Status: Visit APPSC website www.apspsc.gov.in or http://website.apspsc.gov.in and click on check status for direct recruitments and if your application is submitted properly system will display application submitted else you will see a message Application not yet submitted.
3. I have misplaced the pdf document of Challan generated how to get it?
- Reference ID is 10 digit unique number and is assigned to a candidate whenever a challan is generated. This is same as Challan Number.
- Please visit APPSC website http://www.apspsc.gov.in and then click on down load generated challan.
- After submission of application through online, challan will be generated and candidates have to pay the fee at any branch of SBI otherwise the submitted application is liable for rejection
6. I have misplaced the pdf document down loaded after submission of application.
- Application ID is a unique number given to an application submitted successfully by the candidate.
- Application ID is printed on the right hand side top corner of the pdf document generated after submission of application Application ID length is 12 characters including the (-).
- This code is given to application submitted in response to direct recruitment notifications notified after August 2009. Application ID is required for requesting correction (if any) -this is case sensitive i.e, you have enter capital alphabets including the (-) between alphabets and number. Ex:GRP1-1234567
- Please visit APPSC website http://www.apspsc.gov.in and then click on down load Submitted Application.
- Goto http://website.apspsc.gov.in ,click on ARCHIVES,you can see all the old notifications,Press releases,Interview List,Selection List.
9. Is it necessary to scan the complete page while uploading the photo along with signature?
- Zone 1. Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam and Vizianagaram. (SKM, VSP, VZM)
- Zone 2. East Godavari, West Godavari and Krishna. (EG, WG, KST)
- Zone 3. Guntur, Prakasam and Nellore. (GNT, PKM, NLR)
- Zone 4. Chittoor, Cuddapah, Anantapur and Kurnool. (CTR, CDP, ATP, KNL)
- Zone 5. Adilabad, Karimnagar, Warangal and Khammam. (ADB, KRMN, WGL, KMM)
- Zone 6. Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy, Nizamabad, Mahaboobnagar, Medak and Nalgonda. (HYD,RRD, NZB, MBNR, MDK, NLG) City Cadre.City of Hyderabad consists of Hyderabad Division, Secunderabad Division of Municipal Corporation of Hyderabad, Secunderabad Contonment area, O.U.Campus, Fatehnagar, Bowenpally, Macha Bolarum, Malkajgiri, Uppal Khalsa, Alwal,Balanagar, Moosapet, Kukatpally Panchayat Areas and Zamistanpur and Lallaguda villages. (HYD) NB. Where City Cadre is not organized separately Candidates belonging to City Cadre - City of Hyderabad will be considered under Zone-VI
- Scan the required size containing photograph and signature only. Do not scan the complete page.
- Direct Recruitment Examination dates are not scheduled examinations and the hall ticket download information will be communicated through SMS soon after finalization of examination date and hall tickets will be hosted on website for downloading